Sunday, June 8, 2014

Skincare Routine

Hey Beauties
Today is all about my skincare routine as i thought id let you all in on what i use daily and how and when i use it. I must admit i never really was into skincare much until the beginning of this year, i mean i moisturised at night but never the morning because it would make my skin way too oily for me to handle. Ive always envied my mum for her skin, she's only just started getting wrinkles and she often gets mistaken for being 40-45 years old! Hopefully this post helps someone of you unsure about what moisturiser to use etc. I hope you enjoy

L-R: St Ives Apricot Scrub, Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water, Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Cream,
Sukin Rosehip Oil, Nivea Q10 Eye cream, Nivea Regenerating Night Cream

St Ives Apricot scrub: So i have been using this scrub since i hit puberty which was about 11-12 (i was an early bloomer) and i will probably continue to use this forever! Its been around for ages and i haven't heard a bad thing about this scrub. I use this in th shower to wash off my makeup as well as exfoliate my face.

Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water: I use this after i have washed my face in the shower, i just use this to take off any of the makeup i may have missed when scrubbing my face as well as take off my eye makeup as i find it gentle enough to use around my eyes. I even have a backup of this which speaks volumes!

Sukin Rosehip Oil: This is new to my skincare regime due to one of my favourite beauty bloggers Bek raving about this. I have oily skin and the first time i used this i think i didn't rub it in enough as it made my skin feel greasy, but now i only use two drops at night and i rub it in thoroughly and let it soak in for about half an hour.

Nivea Q10 Eyecream: Im still unsure about this product, i have horrendous eye bags and i feel like i already have crows feet and I'm only 20!. That being said i do notice a little difference with my under eye bags when i put this on. I put this on after Rosehip oil and i rub it in quite well making sure I'm being delicate with my eye area.

Nivea Regenerating Night Cream: This is quite a heavy night cream i found but i still enjoy it and best of all i wake up in the morning and it doesn't make my skin oily which is great!I put this on after half an hour of putting the Rosehip oil on my face

Garnier Moisture Match Mattifying Cream: This is my morning moisturiser as i need a mattifying moisturiser otherwise my face is oil city during the day. This is such a lightweight moisturise and for $10AUD you can't go wrong with it. This moisturiser comes in different formulas for different skin combinations as well.

L-R: Formula 10.06 Pores be Pure Mud Mask, Nivea Deep Cleansing System
Formula 10.06 Pores be Pure Mud Mask: ahhhh i love this mask so much. I originally brought the little sachets from Priceline and i immediately needed to have this full size. I use this twice weekly on wednesday and sunday. It leaves my skin feeling super smooth and soft and clear.

Nivea Deep Cleansing System: I got this for free from coles when i spent 25AUD or more on Nivea products which i thought was easily enough done. This is a nifty little cleansing tool that i use every second night to give my skin an ultra good clean. That being said my skin doesn't feel cleaner wether i use this or not because my face scrub is sufficient enough

So that is all my skin care beauties, i hope you enjoyed this post!

Lots of Love
Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment