Saturday, June 14, 2014

Anastasia Beverly Dipbrow Pomade Review


Hey Beauties!
Today ill be reviewing and talking about the infamous Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade, wow thats a mouth full. Anastasia BH is new in the eyebrow section for me anyway but i do believe she has been around for many years and caters to the stars for all their eyebrow needs. I actually have been using Benefit Brows a Go Go for over a year but i quickly ran out of the pomade so when Dipbrow came into my knowledge i immediately read up on it and decided i needed it in my life, needless to say that was a feat in itself considering its always sold out on every site i have look on. So when Beautybay.com started selling it i brought it within it being on sale for a few hours.



I have quite full eyebrows although i do have a massive gap in my left eyebrow due to an incident between a 7 year old Claire and the corner of a glass cabinet, needless to say the glass cabinet won. So my aim is always trying to fill in that gap as much as i can to achieve fuller eyebrows and Dipbrow helps tremendously! Its a waxy formula that quite thick and easy to work with and its also waterproof. Before using it i read up a lot on how people used it and how much people used etc and everyone said that you only need the tiniest bit which i thought was a little silly but all the reviews are true, you literally need to lightly dab your brush in to do a full eyebrow. 

I won't go into too much detail on how i actually apply this product as i am doing a full blog post on my brow routine in the coming weeks. In my opinion Dipbrow totally lives up to the hype and is definitely worth the money, that being said Anastasia BH site is worth a look as she has many other brow products that all look amazing! Below I've put a photo that shows all the different colours available for the DipBrow Pomade, which i brought Dark Brown as i have dark brown hair, although it is a little darker than expect but its nothing major. You can buy Dipbrow from Beauty Bay as well as many other sites if you just google Anastasia BH.

Image is not mine.


That is all my beauties, 
i hope you enjoyed this post and keep an eye out for my brow routine blog post coming soon!
Love Claire,

Inbetween blogging you can find me here:

Instagram: @beautybyclaire

No comments:

Post a Comment