Sunday, May 18, 2014

Product Empties #1

Hey Beauties!

Well this is an exciting post for me because its my very first product empties post! Im doing this in conjunction with my 15 days of beauty and fashion on instagram, if you haven't joined in yet jump onto my instagram here and join in on the fun. Anyway i don't have many product empties yet and they're mainly skin products because I have that much makeup its rare when i run out cause i like to switch up what i use daily, i also immediately throw out my empties so i didn't have many when i decided to do this post. I hope you enjoy lovelies.

Face Products

Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream, Nars Sheer Glow sample in 'Gobi', Nars Sheer Matte sample in 'Gobi'
Lucas PawPaw ointment, Models Prefer Perfect Canvas Mattifying Primer.

Benefit Its Potent Eye Cream:

I got this little sample for christmas in the Little Love Potions set Benefit brought out over christmas, i also got another sample in a set of little testers of all their skin care. Anyway i loved this product at first given that i have horrendous dark circles and bags (that are prada)  under my eyes and i thought this eye cream would be my new holy grail product to rid them of those bags. That dream was short lived as i realised that although it did semi help my bags that after using it for awhile it didn't help them much more so i used up the rest and thats the end of my short lived hope of this baby being my holy grail.
Repurchase?  No i won't be rushing out to buy a full sized pot of this

Nars Sheer Glow and Sheer Matte Samples in 'Gobi':

One day i walked into Mecca and walked out with samples of the notorious Nars Sheer Glow and Sheer Matte foundations. I was excited to get home and try both the following days. Sheer Glow was quite watery in comparison to Sheer Matte which was of thicker consistency. I tried Sheer Matte with multiple primers and different techniques but it always made my skin look horrendously dry and it would also split on my face making me look like i had no idea of how to apply makeup. Sheer Glow glided onto my face and didn't make my face look as dry although it did also split on my face and by the end of the day it oxidised as well. Needless to say I only used Sheer Matte twice and then put it aside and gave up on it and i ended up using all of Sheer Glow.
Repurchase? Safe to say that i won't be purchasing the full sized foundations

Lucas PawPaw Ointment:

I love love love love this product! I have been using this product for god knows how long for literally every little cut, wound, chaffing, graze i ever get as well as chapped lips. It has a multitude of uses and the list can go on forever, its my savour in summer when i get chaffing on my legs when i got to the beach or when its really humid. It literally mends stuff over night and wow i couldn't imagine my life without it. 
Repurchase? Yes definitely 

Models Prefer Perfect Canvas Mattifying Primer:

I won't say too much on this product as I have already given my thoughts on it here  but I brought this on a whim and I'm glad I did otherwise i probably wouldn't of ever tried it. I do love it but i also want to try other products
Repurchase? I probably will but after i have tried other primers









L-R: Sportsgirl Tanning Mitt, Sugar Baby Hello Hamptons Hand and Body cream in
Coconut and Vanilla, Moroccan Oil.

Sportsgirl Tanning Mitt:

This technically isn't an empty but its something I'm throwing away. i absolutely love this mitt, it helps my tan glide on so easily with no streaks or lines! They're only 9.95 and you can't go wrong, it also prevents you from getting those orange hands!
Repurchase? Already have

Sugar Baby Hello Hamptons Hand and Body Cream in Coconut and Vanilla:

Oh my god i have never loved a body cream more than i love this. I have raved about this numerous times but honestly its like jesus in a bottle. It makes your skin baby soft and you smell like a big ball of vanillary coconut goodness. I got this during christmas and i was scared it was just a christmas thing, but its not and i was ecstatic to find out its not, ladies i definitely recommend buy this its only 12.95 from myers and you won't regret it!
Repurchase? Already have of course

Moroccan Oil:
I remember this hair product used to be raved about but I've realised its not so raved about anymore. I brought this off ebay like 2 years ago for about 40 bucks and its lasted me 2 years and there is still a little bit left. I used to use this everyday then i realised i shouldn't be using it everyday now i only use it when my hair is super knotty and it leaves my hair silky smooth and it feels more nourished in a way.
Repurchase? Not yet as I'm giving Organix Coconut Oil a try

So that is all beauties, i hope you enjoyed this post!
Leave your thoughts in a comment :)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment