Friday, May 2, 2014

Get to know me!

Well I've finally decided to make a blog! So here i am.
Im going to keep this post short and sweet for my first blog post. I will try my hardest to blog weekly or a few times a week but i already have a hectic life and this is just adding to it!
So a little about me
Im 19 turning 20 in November, Im from Perth Western Australia and have been my whole life. I'm a qualified makeup artist and beautician although I've always had a natural talent for makeup i put that dream aside to follow my dreams of what I've always wanted to be which is a children's psychologist. Im currently studying my bachelor of psychology and hope to do my honours and masters in psychology and also my masters in sexology!
I love makeup and everything to do with makeup, my love for it kind of reignited at the beginning of the year and i can't say wether its a good thing or a bad thing, because well now I'm always broke! well broker than i used to be hahaha.

If you're reading this you probably already follow my instagram but if you don't my instagram is @makeupbyclairehull.

That is all my sweeties

Love always Claire

1 comment: